Infertility! A Rising Problem.
Bearing a child has a joy of it’s own, we are noticing that why infertility is on the rise and why it is not just a female problem.
The stress for those who are trying to bear a child is immense and they are recognized as infertile. But, we can offer you the best solution to make you fertile again.
One in six couples in this country have difficulty in conceiving a baby, and the number of couples seeking medical help to have a family has risen dramatically.
Before, many couples just accepted they could not have children and never bothered to see a doctor. However, there does appear to be a genuine increase in infertility, especially in men.
Many experts blame infertility is on an increase because of
- Alcohol Consumption
- Being Obese or Overweight
- Mental Stress
- Sedentary Lifestyle
Although infertility is seen as a “woman’s problem” it is not so, recent studies have shown us that men are also responsible for infertility, rather infertility in men is rising than in women.
So what is it that causes infertility in men!? if you are also having the same question then below is your answer,
Causes for male Infertility
- Low Sperm Count
- Abnormal sperm
- Less Motility & Vitality
- Illnesses or injuries
- Lifestyle disorders
Sperm counts in the average male have fallen by almost half in the past years. Many experts blame this fall on an increase in environmental chemicals which have weak oestrogen effects, such as DDT.
Millions of healthy, active sperm are required in order for just one to penetrate into a woman’s egg.
Not only are overall counts going down, but many men are producing large numbers of abnormal sperm. If current trends continue, many more men will find they are infertile.
When the cause of infertility exists within the female partner, it is referred to as female infertility. Female infertility factors contribute to approximately 50% of all infertility cases, and female infertility alone accounts for approximately one-third of all infertility cases.
Unfortunately the female infertility is also on the rise rapidly, so what are the causes for infertility in female?
Causes for Female Infertility
- Ovulation Disorders like PCOD, Hypothalamic dysfunction,etc
- Thyroid Disorders
- Damage to fallopian tubes
- Uterine or cervical causes like fibroids, etc
Potential female infertility is assessed as part of a thorough physical exam. The exam will include a medical history regarding potential factors that could contribute to infertility.
Healthcare providers may use one or more of the following tests/exams to evaluate fertility:
- A urine or blood test to check for infections or a hormone problem, including thyroid function
- Pelvic exam and breast exam
- A sample of cervical mucus and tissue to determine if ovulation is occurring
- Laparoscope inserted into the abdomen to view the condition of organs and to look for blockage, adhesions or scar tissue.
- HSG, which is an x-ray used in conjunction with a colored liquid inserted into the fallopian tubes making it easier for the technician to check for blockage.
- Hysteroscopy uses a tiny telescope with a fiber light to look for uterine abnormalities.
- Ultrasound to look at the uterus and ovaries. May be done vaginally or abdominally.
- Sonohystogram combines an ultrasound and saline injected into the uterus to look for abnormalities or problems.
Infertility could pose a potential threat to the society in the coming years,
Come join hands with us to treat infertility so that you can bear a beautiful child.
Let us fight infertility together.
You can consult us for an Ayurvedic treatment call us at +918050801515 and fix up an appointment.
Or visit us at: www.kevaayurveda.com
Good Health For All