Good article. Other thoughts/ideas would include:
- preparation … being well prepared is a must for confidence.
- dry run/role play. try it out on a friendly audience (spouse, friend, even your dog.)
- Join a group like toastmasters so you get to build up “hours of practice” Maybe not be 10,000 (Gladwell) but enough to gain some confidence.
- Hang out with positive/supportive people and avoid negative/judgemental people.
- Create a perfect ending in your mind … and keep that vision. Believeing that you will have that ending!