Why do you prefer reading than watching videos to learn?
Opara Febechukwu C.
2

I think that goes for all races though out history. It always takes certain kind of individual that is willing to read difficult material. I also think humanity won’t admit that reading is boring — as ‘intellectuals’ there we want to look social proof by projecting a passion for reading.

I personally only find 1% of books entertaining, the other 99% of deeply educational books are very hard and boring. I learned a lot from reading Hegel’s Phenomenology of Spirit/Mind, but it was boring AF — even though it changed me.

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.