These statements were a little tricky to master, as they enclosed many functions and were intricate just to look at. I initially tried using an online source (W3Schools) in order to familiarize myself with the functionality, but alas that method failed, as I was unable to apply the lessons taught onto my application.
After a while of just simply being stumped, I realized I had to step up my game. Asking around for help from fellow classmates, I learnt that I was simply creating unnecessary syntax errors throughout, and that my mistakes were more formatting than procedural.
With that in mind, I quickly fixed my errors and proceeded to attain a successful result right in front of my eyes. This feeling made me ecstatic on the inside, as the state of confusion I was in prior to this whole mess was rather concerning, so to understand this procedure made for a very informative learning experience.