Everything starts from an idea. You don’t have to know everything. You don’t need to have everything figured it out. What you need to do, is just start.
If I had to understand everything about connecting people before I began, I never would have started Facebook. — Mark Zuckerberg, Founder of Facebook
If you don’t have 33 minutes, please do find them and watch the following video. It is definitely worth it.
I’m guessing after you saw the inspiring speech of Mark, you got some motivation. Are you ready to convert your idea into a startup? Hold on a bit…
Why you shouldn’t convert your idea into a startup?
- To make money. Yes, startups are not for money-driven-kind-of-people. You have to love what you do. You have to be passionate for what you do. You have to sacrifice (your money as well) for what you do. So, if money is the sole purpose, startup isn’t the right path.
- Because startups are cool…
- Because everyone is doing it…
- To work less hours. Never, ever, happens.
- You are lazy.
- You don’t really believe in your idea.
There are also other things I can mention as reasons, but I’m going to end up in here. But, if you feel that the opposite of the reasons above are your match, then you should think about converting your idea into a startup. The process is not easy, nor it is free. But it is for sure, worthy.
At Softup Technologies, we help people with ideas. We develop MVP-s and give our expertise, because we believe that ideas shape the course of history, and everyone deserves a chance.