Another Day at Work
I just arrived at home. Another day that I’ve spent 14 hours at the office. It was a cold day. I was out only for twenty minutes for a smoke. On my way home I realized some facts.
- Time is limited. I have to do so many things during the day, and always I am lack of time.
- You have to be crazy enough to be a startuper.
- You have to love and believe what you’re doing.
- If you decide to go on, choose your colleagues wisely. You will spend countless hours with them.
- You have to be coffeelover
If all these look quite unusual, there is a little piece of advice: stay home. Period.