It’s doubtful that Hillary Clinton would pass the rigor of her own VP selection process (cue email scandal).
Each VP candidate had to bear through five weeks of questions and follow-ups and was required to turn over:
- Every password for every social media account for every family member
- A list of every piece of property ever owned
- A copy of every résumé put out for the past 10 years
- The name of every business partner
- A list of every gift received ever received
Apparently, this was Tim Kaine’s youngest son’s reaction when he found out he needed to turn over his SnapChat password.
Meanwhile, Trump randomized all natural-born American citizens above the age of 35 then said, “I don’t give a f*ck. Gimme a guy whose name doesn’t sound ethnic.”