This recipe for Sprout Curry comes from Fran Checkley at Team Achieve, the non-bootcamp Bootcamp! Give it a try and let us know what you think!
- 2 tablespoons coconut or olive oil
- 500g brussel sprouts, finely sliced or shredded
- 9 cloves of garlic (I usually just do a whole bulb cos I love garlic!)
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chilli spice (I often do a whole teaspoon now as I like it spicy)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- Heat up oil in a pan and add poppy seeds, fry until they stop popping.
- Add garlic and stir until a little brown.
- Add lemon juice and the spices and stir. (It doesn’t always smell great at this point but stick with it)
- Stir sprouts in and reduce to a medium heat.
- Cook until sprouts are soft, with a little bit of water to help steam the sprouts and stop them sticking xx
If you dig this article, please hit recommend below. Thanks! :)