1. First off, go to Google Webstore download and install TronLink wallet.
2. After installation, set up your password and create a TRON wallet.
3. Do copy and keep your Private Key somewhere save, or you will be unable to restore your wallet once lost.
4. Switch to Settings tab and have Shasta Testnet selected.
5. Copy your testnet TRX address and go to testnet TRX faucet https://www.trongrid.io/shasta/. Drag all the way down, paste your address in the box and hit submit. Wait a few sec, you will be able to recevie some testnet TRX.
Now you will be able to go back to the game and start playing.
1. Everyone can input some TRX to place a custom box.
2. After a box is placed, you will be able to try to open it. Each attempt costs 10% of the original value of the box. If you fail, your invested TRX will be added to the box. If you success, you will take all TRX in the box.
3. Players are able to take back their own boxes at any time to cash out the entire amount of TRX inside.
4. There is a 5% fee when recycling or successfully opening a box. (90% will go to LEC dividend pool.)
Game Site: https://block.tronlegacy.org/