Register a holding company in Nigeria
So, you want register a holding company in Nigeria? Great! You’re on your way to becoming a true Nigerian mogul.
What to Know When You Register a holding company in Nigeria
Registering a holding company does not differ greatly than LTD registration.
- LTD registration and Holding Company Registration have nearly identical processes.
- A holding company has at least 3 subsidiaries.
- Private Limited Companies (LTD) are the only acceptable subsidiaries.
- Business Names are not an acceptable subsidiary.
- The holding company utilises group, conglomerate, or holdings in its name.
- A holding company requires consent to use the word “group” in its name.
Are you ready to register your holding company? Get started with Step 1: the Name Availability Search. Step 1 is mandatory. It only takes 2–3 minutes to complete and costs just ₦1,000.
Got questions? Please ask us in the comments section below.
Be sure to check out our other Company Registration Posts
Leave a comment or question below.
Originally published at www.legalforms.ng on June 23, 2016.