What happens in this scenario:
- you have a prod version of the app loaded in the browser
- now you make a prod deployment and file hash names have changed, potentially deleted
- Client app has obsolete or deleted references
- Then user navigates to a page which has reference to one of those un-existing file chunk
- Does the app know to reload the page or user is left with a 404 or broken page?
I am really curious to know what happens in this scenario, specially with CI/CD with multiple deployments a day.