LinkEye Monthly Report October 2018
1. LinkEye’s Halo World has launched investment for ETH tokens in October.
2. LinkEye’s PRISM alliance member has increased to 23.
3. The LinkEye community has launched a Double Ninth Festival event and a Halloween event.
4. The LETHB exchange has listed SSP trading on October 15th.
5. LinkEye (LET) has been listed on Dcoin exchange on October 19th.
1. Halo World has launched ETH investment
It includes two kinds of investments: regular investment, which can get up to 10% of the annual return income. And current investment, which are 4%-6% of the annual return income, which can be withdraw at any time. In addition, financial derivatives such as digital options and index funds are under development.
2. Platform strategic cooperation
LinkEye and world-leading digital currency asset management platform: PCoin’s and the mining industry’s largest miners’ exclusive community: Mining Sea have reached a strategic partnership to provide users with richer wealth investment products and jointly promote the development of digital asset financial services.
3. Halo World and Coinoah has reached cooperate on pledge loan products, and the H5 version is under development.
4. Halo World has been listed on DappX Global High-Quality Blockchain Application Platform.
5. Halo World has been listed on Linkbox Chain Library and joined the “Selected Project Blockchain Tomorrow” event.
1. A new PRISM blacklist cooperation organization was added, and the number of PRISM alliance members increased to 23, and the system is operating normally.
2. Completed the data integration platform’s planning and implementation plan.
1. The LinkEye community has launched a Double Ninth Festival event and a Halloween event.
On October 16th and October 29th, the LinkEye community launched the “Double Ninth Festival” and “Halloween” festival activities to give back to the community users in the form of games. The two events lasted for 6 days and involved a total of 1,345 fans.
2. Six new volunteers joined the LinkEye Global Volunteer Program
In October, LinkEye Global Volunteer Program added six community volunteers in China. These six volunteers will use their own strength to promote the LinkEye Blockchain Club.
3. LinkEye’s founder Xu Lei visited Blockchain Community as a guest
On October 12th, Blockchain Community Sharing Class’s topic: When we talk about blockchain’s landing, what should we focus on?
4. LinkEye’s founder Xu Lei visited Bull Market Financial Community as a guest
On October 22nd, Bull Market Financial Community Sharing Class’s topic: Blockchain will land, will the market change?
5. LinkEye’s founder Xu Lei visited Yangtuo blockchain
On October 23rd, Yangtuo Blockchain Sharing class’s topic: Blockchain and Credit Finance.
1. LETHB exchange has opened Smartshare (SSP) trading on October 15th, and started a event.
2. LETDAX exchange was invited to join the OKEx partner communication event to discuss about the future of exchanges.
3. LinkEye (LET) has closed all third party’s old token exchange, the only platform for old tokens to exchange to the new tokens is at the official website.
4. LinkEye (LET) has been rated as the “Best” project by Huobi Global
5. LinkEye (LET) has joined Huobi Info.
6. LinkEye (LET) has been listed on Dcoin exchange on October 19th with LET/ETH trading pair.
1. LinkEye was invited in the “New Era Mining Industry Summit”.
2. LinkEye was invited in the “I’m Satoshi Nakamoto” China’s Beijing event.
3. LinkEye was invited in the Token Up Blockchain GBM List.
4. LinkEye was invited in the 7th Beijing Blockchain Venture Capital Conference.
5. LinkEye was invited in the Digital Economy and Blockchain Project Development Seminar.
6. LinkEye was invited in the Coinin China Banking Conference.
7. LinkEYe was invited in the VE Blockchain Technology conference.
8. LinkEye was invited in the theme salon of the “Silicon Valley” blockchain exploration road.
9. LinkEye was invited in the CodingBlock Blockchain Technology Alliance theme salon.
10. LinkEye was invited in the theme salon of “Through Silicon Valley, Blockchain Exploration” and won the honor of “ENE Finance Strategy Cooperation Consultant”.