Camping in Nature’s Lap
Lying in a tree hammock in nature’s bounty; amidst the breeze, greens and sun is definitely a delightful thought. It sounds like a pleasurable experience after a long day, a long week or over a camping holiday. As delightful as it sounds, so is the experience relaxing in it.
What’s more, it’s simple to install. Just install it to a tree (which are available in plenty) and enjoy the scenery around; in a matter of few seconds.
Swing with the trees, nature and breeze into a world of glee and joy.
You must have commonly seen hammocks in the backyards of houses, at beaches, in resorts and hotels for the comfort of customers and many more. However, have you ever thought of substituting a tent for a hammock while camping in the woods? If not, consider now. For, camping in a hammock is as delightful; or probably more than just relaxing in it at a beach or more.
Here are the many benefits of camping with a tree hammock rather than a tent.
- Pitching a tent is equivalent to compressing the forest duff. Conversely, a tree hammock does not demand this. It can easily be installed under a tree, which is available in plenty in the forests.
- Unlike a tent, you can install a hammock on the go while travelling between places, and enjoy the solitude rarely possible with tents.
- Sleeping in a hammock is much more comfortable than sleeping in a sleeping bag in the tent. Of course, it takes a day or two to get used to it. However, you will definitely be more comfortable than the tent; especially if you are a person who prefers sleeping on his side.
- Unlike a tent, a tree hammock is much handier when it rains. While the tents may get wet and take hours to dry, you can just install your dry hammock under the tree and relax, camp and sleep leisurely.
- If you sleep on your back in the hammock, the other side will turn into a mosquito tent, saving you from the mosquitoes.
- If you have been camping, you must be aware of the discomfort of sleeping in the tent; thanks to one badly placed rock. With hammocks, you can simply fly comfortably in the air.
- Camping is all about being a part of nature; breathing the air in the open. You would never camp in a truck; even though it promises all the amenities of a bed and bathroom. Just imagine how much more you will be in touch with nature in a hammock rather than a tent?
- If you think that tree hammocks are a bad choice for winters, then you are probably unaware of the many accessories and gears available with hammocks to provide immense comfort for you.
Think about it; nothing beats the leisure experienced in a tree hammock. Even if you are camping in a tent, a hammock can still make for an additional lightweight accessory, which you can enjoy while camping.