How to cope with a bad day
Today was a bad day. Bad days are weird, I think we let them be bad. A little thing might give us the impression of a whole day being a bad one, or maybe a few little things or a really bad one actually happened and it was a catastrophic day, week, month, year… Today I’ll just write about the little stuff.
- Don’t suck all the bad energy around you. I don’t know about you, but I tend to absorb a lot from the people/environment I find myself at. And this can be really hard at times. Today I decided to start wearing an “armour”, if my mind can handle the situation maybe I need some extra help. I’ll write another post telling the result of that one.
- One bad thing happened, now breath, smile and get one with your day. Good things will happen from now on. Don’t get stuck on that one single happening.
- Think about all the people actually having a real bad day. Yeah, your life looks pretty good now, right?
- Try contacting a friend. Try meeting them for lunch, have a nice talk on the phone or even just a message, it will bring a smile to your face.
- If possible take a break and do something you like. Go for a nice walk, listen to music and dance, read a book, but no social media, ok?
- Cook yourself a nice meal. Comfort food, we all know this one well.
- Let yourself cry. you will feel so much better after.
- Exercise. Hello, endorphins?
- Talk to someone you love (family, friend, loved one) about it.
- And remember, tomorrow will be a good day!
If you want to read more, visit my blog here