Schedule Preview: Week of May 15, 2017
Preview of the events LG Calley will be speaking/participating in this week
Monday, May 15:
- The Lt. Governor will visit and tour the Western Wayne Health Centers’ integrated behavioral health model in Inkster at 11 a.m.
Tuesday, May 16:
- The Lt. Governor will attend Special Olympics’ Michigan’s Capitol Day luncheon at noon in Lansing.
Wednesday, May 17:
- The Lt. Governor will speak at the 60th Anniversary Gala for the Birmingham Senior Mens’ Club at 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 18:
- The Lt. Governor will speak at the Unite to Face Addiction Rally at the Capitol at 9:25 a.m.
Friday, May 19:
- The Lt. Governor will speak at the Oakland County Business Leaders Breakfast in Orion Township at 10 a.m.
- He also will participate in a panel discussion at WMU Cooley Law Review’s 2017 Symposium focused on mental health at 1 p.m. in Lansing.
Saturday, May 20:
- The Lt. Governor will participate in Nana’s Run, benefiting the Michigan chapter of the ALS Association, in Grand Rapids at 10:30 a.m.
Sunday, May 21:
- The Lt. Governor will participate in the 3rd Annual E-Race Stigma 5K in Adrian at 9 a.m.