Depot for Mobile — Blog Recap
The tank container industry is a highly competitive low-margin business that is competing with multiple modes of transport. In such an environment costs need to be controlled and processes have to be lean. The industry is in need of solutions that improve processes and identify best practice procedures that result in smoother processes and lower costs. In part two of this blog series we tell you all about the possibilities working mobile can offer your company.
Why do tank container depots choose DEPOT for Mobile?
- Increase the revenue of tank containers services;
- Improve the first-time right rates;
- Reduce the downtime of customers;
- Reduce operational costs;
- Improve forecasting and planning for service demand.
And much more:
- Day planning based on scheduled work orders.
- Inventory checks to ensure all parts are available for planned work orders.
- Find field technicians’ free slots in order to schedule a new customer installation work order.
- Review customers’ service details and past purchases to enable field technicians to offer new service upgrades.
- Information on customers’ special requirements or home configurations.
- Customers are able to schedule installations for times they know they’ll be available.
- Customers can reschedule an intervention with a technician on the spot.
Our promise, your benefit:
- Your requirements: workflows tailored to your specific business processes and user needs.
- Fast deployment: your fully customized workflow app ready in as little as three weeks.
- Integrate easily: pluggable to your data with ready-to-use connectors and templates.
- Change and evolve fast: make and deploy changes to the Field Service App
and workflows in minutes.
- Resources: we’ll build it for you with our expert team.
Depot for Mobile features
Are you interested in Depot for Mobile? Please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)78 68 11 502