Sprite Sheets and Opening Cinematic
Once Lauren had finished modelling the characters I had to build out sprite sheets for them for use in the games cinematic system. Bring them into Max I set up a light build similar to the one used inwith the game (Lighting differences would be distracting) And rendered out the meshes with the animations provided by the animators.
Using some scripts I made in Photoshop I could quickly resize and rename the images to the correct format uses in the game.
Using a system build by the programmers I then had to create the opening cinematic. This involed lighting, shot placement and a little bit of dialog.