Google Analytics Explained
EID100 # Module10
What is Google Analytics?
What Does It Do?
Google Analytics has the ability to analyze and identify websites that are not performing as they should be. It can also tell you where visitors came from, how long they stayed in their geological position, and can even perform custom visitor segmentation with its much more advanced features.
Google Analytics e-commerce reporting has the ability to track sales activity, and performance and also shows a website’s transactions and revenue.
- Using analytics can potentially improve revenue
- It is a free service
- Because it is Google generated, it is linked with all other google systems
- An extremely easy and carefree method of collecting data
- There is even an around the clock support team with experts to care for any users with problems or worries.
- The premium version is expensive even though the main version is free
- Even though this site has a “freemium” label, it is possible and likely that that will change in the near future
- The data you find, is shared with Google
Google Analytics lets you analyze data across ads, videos, social tools, websites, tablets, smartphones, and more to…www.google.com
Learn about the standard analytics product or Google Analytics 360 features that help you improve your marketing and…www.google.com