Come Visit Us at FABTECH
FABTECH, “North America’s Largest Metal Forming, Fabricating, Welding and Finishing Event,” is coming up on November 6–9 in Chicago, IL. MForesight is hosting a booth (B502) and will be surveying the manufacturing community. If you’ll be at the event, please come visit us and share your thoughts!
Here’s what we’ll be asking:
What advanced manufacturing challenges or opportunities are in need of national attention?
We’re looking for the technology challenges, up-and-coming research areas, or potential public-private partnership topics that:
- need additional funding to realize
- require coordination to happen among multiple stakeholders
- cannot be solved or driven by just one or two companies
- will strengthen the American manufacturing sector
In addition to finding us on the exhibition floor, our Executive Director, Sridhar Kota, is participating in a panel on Monday:
Expert Panel Presentation: Advanced Manufacturing for the Next Industrial Evolution
Room: S100 Grand Ballroom
Monday, November 6, 2017: 12:30 — 1:30 PM
The panel of experts will focus on the evolution taking place in manufacturing. Advanced manufacturing is transforming the economy and jobs, using cutting-edge technology and new manufacturing processes to accelerate innovation. Panelists will discuss how their companies stay at the forefront of manufacturing advancements and how they embrace disruptive technologies to remain competitive and profitable.
- Sridhar Kota, Executive Director of MForesight
- Jerry Foster, CTO, Plex Systems
- Karen Kerr, Executive Managing Director, GE Ventures
- Jacques Panis, President, Shinola
- Michael Walton, Industry Solution Executive (Manufacturing Industry), Microsoft