“ How about those Obama’s who lived large on the taxpayer’s dime too.”
The Conservative Judicial Watch tracked that spending. The Obama family cost us just shy of $97 Million over their 8 Years. I notice you avoided using any actual numbers when trying to justify President Trump’s current spending habits.
“ Golfing and kissing the ring of a Saudi king and doing the apology tour.”
- Golfing: Frmr President Obama was in office for 96 days before his First Golf Trip. He golfed 27 times total his first year, and a total of 306 over his Presidency. 153 of those trips were to the local Military Base, 3 to local Military Clubs, and 1 to the closed Congressional Club. Frmr President Obama average over the course of His Presidency playing golf about once every 9 Days. It was not until August 29th of 2009, 7 months after his Inauguration that he played at a Private Club which cost the Taxpayers a noticeable trip amount.
- Saudi King: Do you really believe that President Trump is going to be harder on Saudi Arabia? You do know that the Saudi Government owns the 45th Floor in Trump tower and pays him yearly for services their right? How about his own words “They buy apartments from me They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.” DJT August 21st 2015 Rally in Alabama. Or how about January 5th 2016 “ I would want to protect Saudi Arabia” DJT.
- Ah yes, the Infamous “Apology Tour” which caused our Allies to lose respect and made us a laughing stock of the world according to conservatives. Funny thing, the world wasn’t laughing then, and we had better relations, but they are laughing at, and outright mocking us now. Instead of being closer to us, it has been noted that the US is no longer a stable ally. Try reading some news from foreign countries, we are going to have major issues if we continue on our present course.
“ Michelle taking her mother, daughters, and staff plus security as well on vacations under the guise of doing the business of the U.S.”
Which is included in the Judicial Watch $97 Million dollar accounting. There is also the little tidbit that the Frmr First Lady actually lived in the White House with her Husband, and didn’t cost us an arm and a leg for her to live elsewhere such as what our Current First Lady is doing. It is beyond hypocritical that you are upset about the cost of the Wife and Daughters of Frmr President Obama having expenses, when Melania is going to have exceeded that amount by March 1st — April 1st of THIS year. Only a little over a month into President Trump’s Presidency. That is not even counting how much the Trump kids trips will add up to.
“ So when you point a finger at Trump just look at how much money the Obama’s spent in his eight years of doing nothing to protect our citizens and supporting our allies and getting companies to stay in our country creating jobs.”
- You keep bringing up The Obama’s spending which has been well documented by Conservatives, and it does not support your position.
- If he did nothing to Protect US Citizens, why did we not have more Issues? Virtually all of the Attacks we had were don by US Citizens.
- So Obama did not support our Allies. Funny, they felt supported. They don’t now. Let’s look at what they are saying about us with President Trump. “ Europe must boost its own security because there is no guarantee”the US will be there forever to protect it”-German Chancellor Merkel. China is now being considered the “Leader of the Free World”, Canada is mocking us, Mexico is on the path to ending any arrangements with us and possibly a trade war, British Parliament has been mocking our Administration. This excerpt from a German Newspaper Der Spiegal sums up our Allies feelings rather succinctly.
“ Germany must stand up in opposition to the 45th president of the United States and his government. That’s difficult enough already for two reasons: Because it is from the Americans that we obtained our liberal democracy in the first place; and because it is unclear how the brute and choleric man on the other side will react to diplomatic pressure. The fact that opposition to the American government can only succeed when mounted together with Asian and African partners — and no doubt with our partners in Europe, with the EU — doesn’t make the situation any easier.
… It is literally painful to write this sentence, but the president of the United States is a pathological liar. The president of the U.S. is a racist (it also hurts to write this). He is attempting a coup from the top; he wants to establish an illiberal democracy, or worse; he wants to undermine the balance of power. He fired an acting attorney general who held a differing opinion from his own and accused her of “betrayal.” This is the vocabulary used by Nero, the emperor and destroyer of Rome. It is the way tyrants think.” German News
THIS is what you consider to be “supporting” our Allies? Having our Allies turn to China for Trade and Alliance? Really? Conservatives used to believe the measure of a president’s foreign policy was the free world’s faith in American leadership. Right now they have no Faith at all.
- As for Jobs, it is odd you bring that up since the Trump Organization subsidiary Trump Vineyard Estates LLC just applied for Visas for 23 foreign workers to work at Trump Winery. Or that last December Trump got approval to hire 77 Foreign Workers for Mar-a-Lago. How about that Ivanka is moving her shoe manufacturing from China to Ethiopia? Or that The Company trump “saved” in Indiana is still sending more than half the Jobs to Mexico, and the people are currently training their Mexican Replacements? President Trump has been taking credit for deals that were decided BEFORE he became President, and which he had nothing to do with.
“ Your liberal lying has just cost you the election and now you still haven’t learned that the people who don’t want your political correctness don’t agree with your violent behavior because you lost the election.”
You have failed to show that anything that has been stated is a lie. You just disagree with it because it does not fit your narrow partisan worldview, thus you call it a lie to avoid having to deal with the simple Fact your opinion is wrong. Showing the Truth is not Violent Behavior.
“ Obama was never my president either yet we Deplorables had the class to still support the office of the presidency. That is more than what you and your sick communist/socialist party demonstrates.”
The Second you wrote “Obama was never my president” you showed you have neither class nor supported the Office of the Presidency. You are guilty of the same action you accuse your liberal counterparts of. How very hypocritical and crass. Since you cannot justify your hypocrisy you end it with an insult. How very… Classy of you.
“ The writer of this article is writing more fake news as Trump is looking out for you since Obama could have cared less if you are safe and their is no violence from criminals or terrorists.”
You are a prime example of the people who have taken the meaning of out Fake News, since you obviously consider anything you disagree with to be fake news. Just because there has not been a terrorist attack in the last MONTH does not show anything. And there has been crime, and murders. How much of a Partisan Hack can you be?
“ Greatfullness and humble is not a part of the liberal left’s vocabulary or behavior.”
There is nothing humble in your post, nor any gratefulness for anything that our Former President did. You should try to avoid projecting your own issues onto those who are from an opposing Political Ideology, and you really need to learn Facts before spewing out more idiocy.