It’s Friday, it’s a long weekend here in Mexico, everyone is leaving early but I’m forced to stay in the office until 8:15 pm.
Yep, most Fridays I have to stay until very late to do something that is not even my responsibility, but oh well I won’t complain (more). So in order to avoid the negative thoughts and ignore the dark cloud above me, I’ve been trying to find positive things during the day.
- My mom made me a super yummy breakfast.
- I played my favorite playlist on Spotify, Punk Rock all morning and discovered new favorite songs
- The weather these days has been so cold, I love it because I get to wear my favorite sweaters and tights.
- Today’s lunch was specially delicious!
- I got an email with a promotional code for Ticketmaster so I bought super cheap tickets for the theater on sunday, yei!
- My outfit today was awesome, no, really ;)
- Can’t think of anything else…
- Only two more hours and I’m out!
- Oh, I bought tickets for the movies also…
- Going to watch Spotlight with the boyfriend ❤
Ok so it hasn’t been that bad, I think.
It’s a good training for the mind to try to find the good in the bad, not an easy exercise, but very helpful to live a happier life :)
Have a great weekend!