Philips Sonicare Healthy White Electric Toothbrush REVIEW
For many years I’ve been an avid user of a standard manual toothbrush. I always get a new one when I go to the dentist so why should I change things up? I’ve heard conflicting accounts of what type of brush actually helps clean teeth the best, so I’ve just stuck to what I know. When I had the option to try out the Sonicare Healthy White Electric Toothbrush, I thought, “Why not?”
The Sonicare Healthy White Electric Toothbrush is made by Philips. Sonicare is a strong brandi in the electric toothbrush world and this particular model is meant to help whiten your teeth. It uses sonic technology with fluid action to help you clean between your teeth and along the gum line so that your mouth is healthier. The Healthy White toothbrush is said to whiten your teeth up to two shades within a two-week period. There are several models of electric toothbrush in the Sonicare line, but I liked what the Health White has to offer for someone who isn’t used to an electric toothbrush. The Healthy White has three cleaning modes — clean mode, white mode, and sensitive mode. It has a built-in timer, too, that helps to ensure that you brush for the dental recommended brushing time.
Some of the features you get with the Sonicare Healthy White brush are:
- Gentle daily whitening — The sonic technology used with the Healthy White helps to naturally whiten your teeth with 31,000 brush strokes per minute.
- Clean and White Mode — You have the option to combine two of the modes to remove stains like coffee, tea, and red wine from your teeth. You simply do the allotted 2 minutes of the Clean mode with an additional 30 seconds of the White mode.
- Gentle teeth and gum cleaning — Sonicare included a Sensitive Mode for a gentle, but thorough cleaning for sensitive gums.
- Ease into your new routine — Sonicare has an easy-start program that allows you to increase the brushing power gradually in the first 14 uses.
- QuadPacer and Smartimer — These two features work together to make sure that you brush your teeth for the recommended 2 minutes. The QuadPacer lets you know when you have finished with sections of your mouth and the Smartimer signals when you are done with your total time.
After using the Healthy White a few times, I could already tell a difference between it and my plain old toothbrush. I feel like this Sonicare brush is a great transition from a manual toothbrush to an electric one. It’s got simple controls and an easy to use charging dock. It also comes with a really nice travel case and one brush head. It would be great if a second head was included with the original purchase of the brush, but you can get spares anywhere that the brush is sold. The brush holds a charge for a few days, but I typically store the brush on its charger so a dead brush isn’t a problem for me.
I think this is a good option for people that want to switch to a powered toothbrush.
BUY FROM AMAZON
Originally published at macsources.com on May 12, 2017.