20 Ways: Life Is A Crap Videogame
- The inputs aren’t clear. Motion control is quite intuitive though.
- Bosses don’t have glowing weak spots.
- Power ups don’t just run out of time - you run out of money/personality/life.
- Friendly fire is always on.
- Check points aren’t clearly marked.
- Co-op is really hit and miss. Who’s this griefer? Loot stealers everywhere too…
- Tremendous lag sometimes. I swear I sent that email three days ago, but the response is all jerky and seemingly unrelated to my move!
- Combos are really hard to learn.
- Levelling up takes ages.
- The soundtrack is stuck on shuffle.
- Region locking is seriously strict.
- PvP imba - not always related to skill, more like host advantage.
- The auction houses are kinda borked.
- Platforming segments are way tame.
- Storyline is totally unrealistic in parts.
- Not much replay value.
- No DLC character models.
- Driving segments are mundane and buggy.
- The loading screens take fucking ages!
Any other suggestions? Comment and let’s build the definitive list!
Coming up next time - 20 ways you can hack life like a videogame.