3 Things You Need to Know About Snapchat
Snapchat has been growing in popularity in the last six months. However, not everyone understands the benefits or the downfalls the social messaging app has.
1. Who is using Snapchat?
Snapchat trends young. This means Snapchat users are generally younger than other social media network users. This graphic shows the infiltration of ages using the app. The Snapchat market has strong saturation in the college ages market. However, It also has strong representation in the teenage demographic as well. The graphic shows the top platforms for teenagers in the United States:
2. Key features of Snapchat:
- Expiring images and videos
- Text and drawing features for images
- One-to-many expiring video montages that every one of your friends can see
- Text and video chat
- Non-commercial peer-to-peer payment called “Snapcash”
- Sponsored discovery branded content found in the “Discovery” section of the app
3. What is special about Snapchat content?
The discover tab gives users a quick peek at different brands. It i also very exclusive. What this means is the content is like a real life look into events, brands, and curated content.
Users can take a trip to the red carpet through the app or go to the other side of the wold and explore the culture.