This is the gathering of information and knowledge around technology
- The first commercial 3D printer was invented by Charles Hull in 1984, based on a technique called stereolithography.
- A documentary portraying Dieter Rams is available on vimeo (for13,19€) .
Dieter Rams is one of the most influential designers alive.
Rams - Gary Hustwit
Rams is currently screening at special events worldwide and is now available to order on digital and disc. Join our…
- BigDog was designed for military use and is one of the most impressive robot ever made. The first one was created in 2005 by Boston Dynamics.
- Computer scientist Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web in 1990, this is what it looked like :
- If you haven’t yet, I advise you to start reading Don Norman’s book on design:
The Design of Everyday Things - Wikipedia
The Design of Everyday Things is a best-selling book by cognitive scientist and usability engineer Donald Norman about…
- Do you remember Airbnb when it was first AirBed&Breakfast in 2007 ?
Have a look at this UI timeline :
- A microinteraction is a subtle moment centered around accomplishing a single task. The most well-known one is the on/off switch button.
Almost all applications around us are filled in with microinteractions.
Microinteractions: Designing with Details | Webdesigner Depot
"The best products do two things well: features and details. Features are what draw people to your product; details are…
Word of the day
enabling a person to discover or learn something for themselves.
That’s all for today folks!