Taylor Hunt — the journey from addiction to health
In this episode Roger talks with Taylor Hunt about his book A Way from Darkness — an Ashtanga Yoga teacher’s journey from addiction to health — physical, emotional, and spiritual. Taylor shares how he went from his lowest point to helping recovering addicts find a new path.
Some questions Roger asks:
- Could share a defining moment for you? (1:35)
- You’re new book is “A Way from Darkness” could you share your story behind the book? (3:29)
- What was the first step you took to turn your life around? (8:11)
- When did Ashtanga Yoga become a part of your life? (9:27)
- How has your experience been teaching yoga in rehab clinics? (19:44)
- Rapid Fire Questions (27:58)
Learn more about Taylor:
You may also like these episodes and blog posts:
- Seeking a Life Free of Addiction Started with a Choice
- Addiction is Not a Disease It’s a Choice, Right?
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic
Sign up for our Newsletter:
Originally published at ManTalks.