Angular Performance Tuning (Article Series)
Originally published at www.softwarearchitekt.at.
One of the most fascinating aspects of Angular is its architecture that addresses the topic performance. While it’s really fast by default and can compete with the best in its area, there are many adjusting screws that allow for further optimization. I’m doing research on this on a regular basis and blogging about my findings. This article is considered to be a growing collection of my work.
Feel free to provide feedback as well as to ask questions.
- Clever White Space Handling For Better Performance In Angular 5+
- Shrinking Angular Bundles With The Angular Build Optimizer
- The Angular Bundle Optimizer Under The Hoods
- Shrinking Angular Bundles With Closure
- Performance tuning Data Binding in Angular with OnPush, Immutables and Observables
- Using Angular and AOT with Webpack
- Using NgUpgrade With Angular’s AOT Compiler To Optimize Performance
- Lazy Loading With Angular — Material From Ng-Conf 2017 In Salt Lake City
- Optimizing Performance With Preloading And The New Angular Router
- Server Side Rendering With Angular