Free Book Friday
Every Friday we’re giving away a free copy of Atul Gawande’s best selling book, The Checklist Manifesto. This book inspired Manifestly and helped launch the World Health Organization’s surgical safety checklist.
How to enter:
Twitter: At some point during the week, before Friday, send out a tweet about Manifestly, checklists, or The Checklist Manifesto. Make sure you mention @ManifestlyApp in the tweet!
- Can’t wait to read The Checklist Manifesto by @Atul_Gawande. Thx @ManifestlyApp For the https://www.manifest.ly/free-book-friday
- Did you know @ManifestlyApp is giving out free copies of The Checklist Manifesto by @Atul_Gawande? Read more here: https://www.manifest.ly/free-book-friday
You could even use an emoji like the checkmark. Just make sure you don’t start your tweet with @ManifestlyApp, because then only we will see it.
Linkedin: At any point in the week, before Friday, post a Linkedin update where you mention Manifestly: Checklists for Teams, checklists, or The Checklist Manifesto. Make sure you tag the Manifestly: Checklists for Teams page in your update.
- Can’t wait to read The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande. Thanks for the free copy Manifestly: Checklists for Teams.
- Manifestly: Checklists for Teams is giving out free copies of The Checklist Manifesto, the book that inspired their software. Learn more here https://www.manifest.ly/free-book-friday
Instagram: At some point during the week, before Friday, post a picture to Instagram, and in the caption mention The Checklist Manifesto, checklists, or @manifestly_checklists. Make sure you tag @manifestly_checklists in your post.
- Post a picture using Manifestly, and caption it “Did you know @manifestly_checklists is giving out free copies of The Checklist Manifesto? Learn more here https://www.manifest.ly/free-book-friday”
- Post a picture of your bookshelf, and caption it “Can’t wait to add The Checklist Manifesto to the collection. @manifestly_checklists is giving away free copies! Learn how you can win here https://www.manifest.ly/free-book-friday”
The Checklist Manifesto is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Entertainment Weekly, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, and San Francisco Chronicle Bestseller.