Top 10 Worst Cars by Jeremy Clarkson
Jeremy Clarkson named his top 10 worst cars. Jeremy is well known thanks to the show Top Gear where he had an opportunity to test millions of vehicles every year. He is a trusted source of information of the car industry, his huge experience lets him be the best vehicle judge ever. The cars he listed below, as he said, lack imagination and don’t deserve a ride. Though it should be said some of the cars were named top ones by some other journalists. So, here is the list of top 10 worst cars by Clarkson:
- Vauxhall Astra SRi Nav;
- Infiniti Q30 Premium Tech;
- Skoda Superb SE L Executive;
- Zenos E10 S;
- Renault Kadjar Signature Nav;
- BMW X1 xDRIVE25d;
- SEAT Leon X-Perience SE Technology;
- Nissan GT-R Track Edition;
- Volkswagen Scirocco 2.0 TDi;
- Hyundai i800.
Originally published at www.motortrader.co.za.