The Fem Show 018: How Do I Hire People That Are a Good Fit For My Business?
In this episode of The Femtrepreneur Show, we’re talking about how to hire contractors such as designers and virtual assistants for your business that are a good fit for your company culture.
- The Femtrepreneur company culture (3:00)
- Hiring (6:30)
- Hiring the opposite of you (12:10)
- Paying contractors (15:20)
- Hiring for culture, personality, and values (18:00)
- Interviewing tips (21:00)
QUOTES WORTH SHARING
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to the Femtrepreneur Show on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help us get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best strategies and tools for free each week!
- Join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag, #thefemshow
- More of a visual person? Want to see what we look like? Every episode of The Fem Show can be found on our YouTube channel! Click here to view those now!
- Have a question you want answered on The Fem Show? Submit your questions for us here!
More from Mariah:
More from Megan:
Originally published on femtrepreneur.co