NOAH Conference Berlin 2016
Dates: June 8–9, 2016 | Apply here
Price: starting from EUR 690,-
Location: Tempodrom, Berlin, Germany
Launched in 2009, the NOAH Conference has grown into the preeminent European event where over 2,000 Internet CEOs, executives and investors gain insights into the latest proven concepts, network and establish new business relationships, while also enjoying the NOAH business networking dinner party. Known for its focus on profitable business models and data, the event is also about interacting with speakers, being inspired, and having fun.
The NOAH Conference provides a platform for leaders of the digital economy to meet and interact. The target audience spans from entrepreneurs, investors, corporate executives, networkers to leading industry journalists.
- Creation of a sector-neutral ecosystem connecting established Champions and new Challengers
- Platform for discussing disruptive trends across industries and understanding how others have successfully managed challenges and benefited from emerging opportunities
Key Value Drivers
- Find capital and investment opportunities
- Meet top industry service providers and win customers
- Grow your professional network through meetings with industry leaders
- Enjoy one of the best annual parties in London
The ticket price for NOAH16 Berlin is:
- EUR 690 for Internet companies and corporates,
- EUR 850 for service providers;
- EUR 990 for small investors,
- EUR 1,490 for large investors and
- EUR 3,000 for investment bankers.
All prices mentioned are excluding VAT. The tickets cover two full days including breakfast, lunch, drinks and the cocktail party.
On the 8th of June, NOAH Conference is delighted to have 3 hours on the workshop stage dedicated to our first NOAH Start-Up Competition. CEOs and founders of 30 exciting digital early-stage companies will showcase their businesses in aseries of 5-minute elevator pitches, moderated by Peter Hopwood.
See their flyer for more details — and if you would like to pitch , complete the application form HERE by May 20, 2016! Please note that the purchase of an Axel Springer NOAH Conference ticket is required to participate.
About the location
The Tempodrom is one of Berlin’s premier and most historic event venues, located between Mitte and Kreuzberg. The venue features seating for up to 3,000 guests in the main hall as well as 1,000 sqm open indoor and 5,500 sqm open outdoor space. There are ample hotels and parking options available in close proximity, with easy accessibility by car and public transport.
Originally published at www.alphagamma.eu on May 19, 2016.