Top 10 Cakes You Should Try
Cakes…. everyone’s favorite desert! Here’s a few cakes you must try:
- Tres Leches Cake- You can find this cake in many Spanish bakeries. It’s honestly the best cake you can have :) Rate: 10/1o
2. Cheesecake- This a typical but delicious cake you can find anywhere like delis and many bakeries, but in my opinion the best cheesecake you can find in the city is at 42nd street in Carlos’s Bakery. It’s kind of expensive, but they serve delicious pastries there. Rate: 10/10
3. Chocolate Mousse Cake- This is a really good cake too ;) It’s also a really common cake, so you can get it almost anywhere. Rate: 9/10
4. Red Velvet Cake- I don’t really like this cake, but it seems to be a favorite for most people. Personally I think its just too sweet. Rate: 3/10
5. Coffee Cake- This is a great cake to eat with coffee (obviously).Rate: 7/10
6. Chocolate Cake- If you’re a chocolate fan, this is the cake for you! You can have milk with this cake. I honestly love this cake so i rate it a 8/10
7. Strawberry Shortcake- I love strawberries which automatically makes me love this cake as well. It’s a nice desert to have after dinner. Rate: 9.5/10
8. Chocolate Fudge Cake- Honestly, this is a classic cake. You can get this cake at a bakery or you can get it at the supermarket for a cheaper price. The brand Entenmann’s makes good deserts. Rate: 8.5/10
9. Tiramisu- It’s not my favorite but it does taste good. I get mine at Carlos’s Bakery. Rate: 8/10
10. Ice Cream Cake- The best for last…. honestly this has to be a favorite for anyone! Me and most people get ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. Rate: 10/10
Popular Places that make good cakes:
- Carlos’s Bakery located at 42nd street and 8th avenue for anyone who lives in the city, but if you don’t there’s many locations around NJ. You can get many delicious pastries and cakes such as strawberry cheesecake or tiramisu here.
- Baskin Robins is located anywhere basically. They sell ice cream cakes at a good price.