Get The Stylish Men In Black Look With A Black Shirt & Tie Combination
One of the most stylish fashion statements that a man can make is a suit. Sure, all love the scruffy flannel and jeans look, but when it comes to look smart, stylish and sharp, the suit is an unbeatable option for men. When it’s done right, but too many men are failing to wear their suits in a perfect way.
Most of the guys think that a Black Suit With A Black Tie and a black shirt is the safest choice, as it is appropriate for serious occasions and works for the office too. However, it’s easy to match this suit with just about anything in your closet. But, there are some secrets to this suit style, some of them are mentioned here:
1) Never Go Against Your Color Complexion: If you are a fair-haired, pale skinned guy, a black suit can flatten your look. Contrast is your enemy. The darker you have skin and hair, the easier it is to wear this suit. You can go with a toned down look or make higher the contrast choices for shirts and ties that pack an impeccable clothing punch.
2) Nail The Fit: You probably know the proper fit is very necessary while wearing a suit. When it comes to black suits it becomes more necessary as there’s no place to hide a bad fit in it. Another suit may dazzle or thrill with colors, but this suit better fits you flawlessly or your whole look will be off.
3) Keep The Accessories Simple: Guys who want to look great in black suits keep everything fairly subdued. They don’t adorn themselves in flashy red ties or blinged-out cufflinks. They keep all their accessories sharp, but subtle. If you also want to nail this look, make all your accessories as simple as possible.
4) Shine Your Shoes: A black suit means donning some black shoes. While we are being proponents of owning brown shoes, there is one unique edge that these shoes have their own counterparts, it’s a breeze to get an outstanding shine on them.
5) Try Not To Go Overboard With The Black: A black suit is one thing. Wearing all the components black, a coat, a hat, and some black sunglasses look like you’re in the state of mourning. Temper your suit with a gray coat and a patterned or colored scarf.
Follow all these mentioned style tips while going to attend a business meeting or a wedding of your closed one. This sophisticated style will make you stand apart from the crowd and grab the attention of everyone.