Be a Chief Mentor!
MentorBuddy is a peer networking platform which helps students navigate global education. It eases the process of information exchange and facilitates end user assistance and helps simplify the process through which people communicate. We deliver real information from real people to an audience which is keen to give a kick start to their careers through global education.
The platform helps connect students from India to students in your university to solve their queries and help them to choose the right university/course. Every mentor call is awarded with credits, which are redeemable as Amazon coupons. You need to sign up with us on our social platform i.e. http://www.mentorbuddy.in and then the journey of you as mentor will start.
Our first step is to build a good network in your university which will happen through you by becoming “Chief Mentor” of your university:
As a Chief Mentor your role is -
1. Build a network of Campus Mentors in your region. Campus Mentors are meant to enroll more mentors from their universities from different departments.
2. Guide these mentors and conduct weekly hangouts.
3. Build a repository of mentor stories, important college resources, experience videos, etc (suggestions welcome) which will help develop content for Mentor Buddy.
4. The focus is quality mentoring, Tips and suggestions on your end to make it better.
1. Every successful CM registration gets you 5 credits.
2. A free T-shirt of MentorBuddy: D
3. Mention on the team page.
4. Per mentor sign up from your university will get you 1 credit.
You are free to take decisions on your own. Be a manager not an employee.
We would need a weekly roundup of events on email and we can have fortnightly chats online for discussions.
If you are interested to sign up with us as Chief Mentor, write to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org