To dispel any shyness I’ll go first. Here are a few more puns I’ve collected:—
- Adeam ad eam?, “Should I go to her?” Sounds just like the guy at the start of Terence’s Eunuch (and that may not be totally accidental).
- Cum eo eo eo eo quod eum amo, “I’m going there with him because I love him.” This was #10 in my first list of hacks (and now you see why).
- Pugno pugnas pugnat, “He fights battles with a fist.”
- Dabis veniam, si non veniam! “Pardon me if I won’t be coming.” (For that polite imperative, see hack #2 here.)
- Parendum est parentibus, “You should obey your parents.” This one could be expanded with parere, “to appear.”