Do the iPhone and Samsung Battery Case Really Worth It ?
Suppose you are planning a night out with your friends, who are waiting for your outside and suddenly you notice that your phone is teetering at 10% battery. What would be your reaction? Now you have no time to charge your phone and all your happening plans for the happening night are all turned up into complete waste. Don’t let down your hopes, so soon. These days, the market boasts of some fantastic items that can be your ultimate ally, in times of discomfort. No matter you have an iPhone or a Samsung phone; the battery cases available for them are truly spectacular, in terms of quality and price.
Increasing Demand of Battery Case
The battery case for iPhone and Samsung are highly in demand today, as the number of customers for both the brands is increasing day by day. It is a known fact that most of the individuals use their mobile phones almost for the whole day. Thus, the battery does not last for long. Here, the need for battery packs/cases arises. Specifically talking about the increasing demand for the battery case of iPhone and Samsung, the major reasons for such a huge demand are as follows:
A number of features are driving customers to buy different types/models of iPhone Battery Case. Some of the features are:
• The battery case is usually multi-functional
• Available in different capacities, colors and other specifications
• Loaded with features of anti over discharging, anti-overcharging and anti-short circuit
On the contrary, the Samsung Battery Case is also garnering huge appreciation in the global market, owing to its certain features, such as:
• It has built-in rechargeable battery
• Very convenient to take anywhere, i.e. portable
• According to market analysts, the case is also said to be resistant of cracks and scratches
It is evident from the above features that the battery packs for both these hi-end brands are tremendously mesmerizing the masses. This facilitated the market gurus to deeply delve into the aspects of these battery packs and evolve with the core benefits that they are poised to render to the end user. The major benefits/advantages are:
• They eliminate your smartphone’s battery anxiety
• They are known to free you up from being chained to a wall outlet
• Protect the phone from wear and tear
• Easy to remove
• Makes it easy for the user to access the volume buttons & power key
• Doesn’t block the microphones or speaker
[Read Also: How to Pick the Right Power Bank and Battery Case?]
So…… How Do They Operate?
A rechargeable lithium polymer battery is the basis of operation of these battery cases. When you will slide your phone into the battery case, a connector at the base will plug into the port at the bottom. You just need to flip the standby switch on the back of the case (from red to green), in order to start charging your phone.
Hence, the battery packs available for iPhone and Samsung are considered as pure testament for easy operation and quality performance. In a nutshell, the cases are truly worth it, for all your needs. Use the battery as much as you want; these battery cases will certainly help you as an ally forever.