Our progress so far:
These past few weeks have been eye opening. We came to a realization that the idea was not fully thought through, and we needed to make a few changes. The problem we ran into was the fact that our app hit two very different audiences (posters and workers)… because of the range in age, this was going to make marketing extremely difficult. So, we decided to base the app out of universities. This allows us to market to a very specific group of people (college kids), and not such a broad group. Along with this change in audience came a change in the app as a whole. This being said, we are completely restarting with the development. We are striving for a more modern, hip look. The search for a new developer has begun, and we are currently narrowing down our options. It’s time to get this development started!