I Turn 30 in 60 Days… Here are my goals…
As I approach the age of 30, I am putting in some serious work to ensure that I enter my thirties better than I ever could have dreamed of. Every year following the 4th of July, I take a day and audit some areas of my life, adjust my habits and establish some new patterns. This year is different. I feel a little more pressure going into this season of development and growth. Being that I will be 30 on labor day weekend, I have around 60 days to make sure I go into this new decade better than ever. Here are some of the things I am making sure are on the top of the priority list going into this new year.
Spiritual Development Goals
- 100% completion rate on my daily “Table For One” time.
- 1 hour of prayer & journaling before I check my email every day.
- Memorization of Romans 8 word for word.
- Read 6 theology books on a wide variety of topics.
Physical Fitness Goals
- Hit my macros every day for 60 days. 250 P. 115 F. 130 C.
- Drop below 10% body fat.
- 1 hour of cardio every single day.
- Increase my 1RM for BS, BP & DL.
- 1 gallon of water per day.
- Eliminate dairy & sugar from the diet.
- Blog 30 times in the next 60 days.
- Journal 30 times in the next 60 days.
- Write 30,000 words for my first book.
- Complete sermon by Thursday every week.
Media Consumption Goals
- Only consume YouTube on the treadmill.
- Only check email once per day.
- Leave phone in car during meetings.
- Charge phone outside the bedroom.
Rest & Recovery Goals
- In bed by 10pm every night.
- Awake by 6:45am every morning.
- Fridays off. No excuses.
- Miss one Sunday. Its ok, the church won’t die.
Marriage & Family Goals
- Date night twice a month.
- Thursday nights with the kids every week.
- Family vacation. Take one.