CyberTrust — no barriers between the old investment market and the crypto market via securitization.
From the very beginning of the article I would like to clarify the meaning of the word securitization.
Securitization is the process of taking an illiquid asset, or group of assets, and through financial engineering, transforming it (or them) into a security. The phrase “securitization chain” appeared with the popularization of the film “Inside Job” about the 2007–2008 financial crisis, it describes the process by which groups of illiquid assets (usually debts) are packaged, bought, securitized and sold to investors.
What the role of securitization is in the CyberTrust project? The idea is to securitize digital assets in order to get the highly regulated financial system and a great opportunity for investors and crypto holders to manage and acquire the digital assets in completely legal and secured way.
Global Crypto Notes (GCN) system that the CyberTrust project has created will give the derivative financial products from the crypto assets due to their securitization. GCN will be legitimate and transparent from all the law requirements. These crypto derivatives can be audited, can be inherited, are transparent as the taxed assets, and can easily be combined and interacted with all tax and legal traditional institutions.
Moreover, traditional banks with traditional IT systems are at risk because of insufficient level of security, they do not have the appropriate level to manage the private key for crypto assets, and even the existing security frameworks for cryptocurrencies can’t guarantee the serious protection against fraud and various kinds of theft.
CyberTrust project is regulated by the laws of Luxembourg, will be audited by the famous and reliable company Ernst & Young S.A., and the off-chain storage provided with the well-known XAPO system will secure the private keys of the cryptocurrencies and all transactions will be with the help of specialized Cold Vault secure system and Hot Wallet. You will have such an opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies, make purchases and send money anywhere around the convenient and secure wallet.
To get the access to the investors oriented platform CyberTrust it is required to purchase and maintain their token — CABS, that will be traded. The token CABS are limited and all the cryptocurrencies cannot be securitized without CABS — so the with no doubt it will be the high demand and own value of the tokens.
So, the CyberTrust:
- the platform works on Blockchain, token CABS is based on the standard Ethereum token ERC20, it is the only means of safe and legal work of the conversion the digital assets into crypto assets,
- the Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash will be accepted first but will be broaden to other cryptocurrencies in future,
- high security system KYC and AML will be used, multi-factor authorization and the mandatory verification of ownership is required,
- premium service when the urgent situation happens, the so called “hot reserve” will be used, and all the clients will be provided with a “deep storage” feature where all private keys are stored on detached hardware with highly controlled data exchange,
- tokens CABS will be traded and on major cryptocurrencies exchanges like Bitrex and Bitfinex as well as on OTC markets.
- CABS tokens may be used for creating new financial assets.
The ICO (Initial Coin Offering) is going to be announced in 23 days. Now the Pre-sale is going on, and will be till the January, 5. Accepted Currencies are Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCC/BCH), Ethereum Classic (ETC).
More detailed and technical information you may find on the official site of the CyberTrust project, the White Paper and official social pages via links:
My Bitcointalk profile — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=994824