5 Things to do today to your LinkedIN page for your company or event
I was inspired by this article today: Best LinkedIn Company Pages 2013.
This whole thing took me about 1 hour — with a little help from one of our professional designers. See the end result: Miramedia’s Linked IN Page.
- Updated our header photo — it’s 646px x 220px. Here’s how to upload.
- Switched on Updates. You need to be set as the administrator to do this. Here’s how to set yourself as admin on your company page.
- Setup Buffer OR Hootsuit so you can post updated to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIN at the same time.
- Added a product or service. Instructions here. Also add an other content you have: Videos, White Papers.
- Add your LinkedIN Group — if you have one.
Originally published at miramedia.co.uk.