When you are a small business owner, you can use all of the tools available to you, and then some, to make running your business easier and more lucrative. There are so many great online tools that you can use, and you don’t necessarily have to spend a lot of money to get these tools at your own disposal. These are tools that any business owner can advantage from by using, and they include customer relations management software, accounting software, and so much more. Here are some of the best online tools for small business owners that you should check out right away.
- Drinkle — You likely have a lot of little tasks to deal with at any given time of any day, and sometimes you end up having to use more than one tool for each job. That is actually defeating the purpose of using tools to help, especially when you can get one tool that does everything. Drinkle offers such features as project management, customer relations management, spreadsheets, and more.
- AccuRanker — In order to get noticed on search engines, you need to use specific keywords in your blogs, articles, advertising, etc. AccuRanker will help you find the keywords that are going to help you optimize your content and really get noticed. It is user-friendly, and even beginners can use it to their advantage.
- Network Support — No matter how small your business is, you are likely going to need IT support at one time or another, even if it is just for a one-time service call. Put your IT needs in the hands of the experts at Denver Cabling. They specialize in server installation, service, and repair, and the technicians are fully qualified to support Microsoft systems, Apple systems, Office apps, and more.
- Wufoo — Not only can you use Wufoo to create forms, you can use it to integrate third-party services, including payments right in the forms. This is going to make life much easier for you, and help you save money because you won’t need two separate tools for forms and payments. Use this tool for application forms, new orders, simple contracts, and a whole lot more.
- YouNeedABudget — Anyone can take advantage of this tool, and you don’t need to be a small business owner. In fact, anyone who wants help with creating a personal or business budget should really look into all that this tool has to offer. You can try it on a free trial basis for 34 days, and then it is just $60 to purchase the software if you decide that you want to continue using it.
- ScheduleOnce — This is a free online scheduling tool that will sync with your Google Calendar. You can even block specific times every week to keep time free for meetings with clients, customers, etc. If you really like this tool and want to upgrade, you can get the Premium features starting at just $5 per month.
- Infusionsoft — Good customer relations and management is key for any business, and today, savvy business owners are taking full advantage of CRM software. Infusionsoft is a great tool for automating marketing processes, organizing tasks, selling online, managing emails, and more. All this starts at just $199 per month.
- Gumroad — If your business involves selling digital products, you should have checkout software that is specifically designed for digital products. This is where Gumroad comes in. It is easy to install on any websites, and it is going to promote a checkout process with a high conversion rate. This software can even support pay-what-you-want pricing. Set-up is free, and there is a 5% fee for every transaction.