The Rules Of Hunting
1. Don’t Chase Something that you cannot reach.
2. Sometimes, the best thing you can do in a chase is to stop chasing.
3. Just as a wounded animal is more dangerous to the hunter than a normal one, a wounded hunter is more dangerous to himself than to anything else.
4. Hiding in the bush is good as long as you are coming out at the right time.
5. while a big gun is easier in hunting or big animal, even a small knife can do the job, if used wisely.
6. Chase two fish at the same time and you’ll end up getting the jellyfish.
7. Your eyes can help you get the prey, your ears can save you from the predator.