Meet the ModulTrade mentors: The team supporting a global revolution in trade
As our token pre-sale continues to grow, so does our team of advocates. We have a number of entrepreneurs and experts across business, e-commerce, global currencies and trade finance, providing us with insight, commentary and most importantly, backing ModulTrade.
Currently on our board sits nine individuals, who each provide invaluable input into our project, and include:
- Bernard Lietaer — International expert in the design and implementation of currency systems. The author of “The Future of Money”. President of Bancor Protocol foundation and Co-Founder of GaiaCorp and Gaia Hedge II
- Richard Schwenke — Specialist in e-commerce and Co-Founder of Contorion GmbH https://www.contorion.de/ — a Marketplace ModulTrade plans to pilot in
- Andrea Costantini — Vice President of the Agrati Group and former senior auditor at KPMG
- Richard Watts — Founder of HR Maritime and expert in international trade business
- Dimitry Lazarichev — Wirex founder, one of the first crypto mobile banks, now backed by the SBI Group
- Andrea Monaco — Chief Operation Officer at VI.BE.MAC. SpA
- Angelica Lips da Cruz — An entrepreneur within digital financial solutions and eco-systems at ALDC Partnership
- Sebastiano Picone — Commercial Director Italy of Moneyfarm
- Valentin Preobrazhensky — CEO of Latoken and founder of startup Zalogo
While we continue with our mission to change the world of global trade along with our partners, we look forward to welcoming further support. Keep posted and we’ll share more news soon!
Visit https://modultrade.io to read more about our advisors.
Chat with us on:
Telegram channel: t.me/modultrade
Telegram group: t.me/modultradeIO