That’s a very vague statement from somebody who is explaining what Ripple is.
- “Most likely” means there’s no use to $XRP itself rather than probably (maybe) a means of exchange between currencies?
- Is there a difference between 1 XRP worth $10 or $0.000001?
- Unsophisticated investors buying $XRP in spades (before it crashed) did that because of FOMO or they took the time to understand the tech (6 months)?
- Why is the resulting price praised as the acknowledgement of $XRP somehow being superior technology?
- If there were issued (pre-mined) 100Trln $XRP, and the “market cap” would be 1,000 times bigger, would Ripple be 1,000 times better?
Would love an answer to every single of those questions please.