The Multiplier Platform
How The best leaders makes everyone smarter
- Accept time cannot be expanded. How you use it can be.
- Accept you can’t shine everywhere. You have to decide where you can shine the brightest. And put your effort there.
- Working longer to achieve a better result is not a multiplier. It is just working longer.
- The point of the multiplier is to leverage your effort. A wheel barrow can carry more than you can. Find your wheel barrow.
- If you can link something ‘hard to do’ with ‘why’ you want to make it happen, the task becomes easier. ‘Why’ is a multiplier.
- Teams can achieve more than individuals. Teams are a multiplier.
- If you can ‘vision it’, your chances of achieving it are increased. Mental models are a multiplier.
- The busy fool doesn’t lack effort, but focus. Control what you give your attention to.
- Ideas separate you. See what others don’t. And get there first.
- Compound of interest builds up money. Consistency of values builds up reputation. Trust is a multiplier.
- Deadlines need to stretch you. Urgency get things done.
- Sleep is a multiplier of energy. And so will determine what you can achieve tomorrow.
Multiplier.in = An idea never stops, it multiplies.