Introducing NOIZchain Co-Founder, Serial Entrepreneur & Digital Technology Expert Andy Ann
Today we would like to introduce Andy Ann one of NOIZchains’s Co-Founders. Andy has over 17 years of experience in digital media. In addition to being an award-winning serial entrepreneur and angel investor who has founded and funded over 20 pioneering companies, Andy is also the Founder and CEO of NDN Group. A digital conglomerate established in 2002.
Andy is well known in the Hong Kong business community, both in startup and traditional, for discovering and mentoring high-potential entrepreneurs, and actively involved in multiple local and Silicon Valley incubators including Google EYE, 500 Startups, Founder Institute, Entrepreneur Organization, KPMG and more. He is also one of the founding members at the TEDx conferences, focusing on inviting inspirational speakers in areas of NGO, Social Enterprise and Philanthropy.
Personal achievements and awards include:
- Piaget Young Entrepreneur in 2013
- Young Entrepreneur Winner of DHL and SCMP Hong Kong Business Award in 2008
- Winner for Innovation and Creativity presented by the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce in 2006
- Winner for Innovation and Creativity presented by the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce in 2005
- Hong Kong’s Top 10 Innovative Entrepreneur in 2005
He led 5 companies to qualify for the Entrepreneurs Organization membership at 32 years of age — including multiple-award-winning mobile advertising network Hot Mob; digital media network HotMedia; luxurious multi-platform wedding business Darizi; and global social behavior measurement tool Klarity Analytics — a group of companies he founded since 2007, with robust year-on-year growth. He was selected as one of the 64 global entrepreneurs alongside Howard Schultz, Donald Trump and Marc Benioff in Regus’s ‘Growth In A Difficult Decade’ publication. In 2012, Andy was named one of the top 50 Chinese leaders across China alongside Li Ka Shing, Allen Zeman and others.
NDN Group is not only a major digital conglomerate, but also an investment group focused on building, acquiring, and growing companies in the digital space. The Group’s businesses are involved in a wide range of industries across multiple markets, including artificial intelligence, blockchain, big data analytics, digital advertising, mobile app development, social media services, e-commerce, content development & distribution. It now owns a portfolio of nine companies ranging from B2B services to online multisided platforms with a diversified group of over 2000 global clients including Hang Seng Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Toyota, Audi, Heineken, Corona, Nespresso, Starbucks, Samsung, Canon, HMV, WeChat, Dior, Fendi, Nike, Hong Kong Airline, Expedia and many more iconic brands.
Over the last decade the group has rapidly expanded and garnered numerous awards including:
- 2017 Red Herring Award
- Marketing Magazine 2011 “Best Use of Media” Award
- Marketing Magazine 2011 “Best Website Design” Award
- Asia Pacific ICT Alliance 2010 “Best Mobile Sales Agency” Award
- Hong Kong ICT 2009 “Best Digital Media Marketing” Award
- Hong Kong ICT 2009 “Best New Company” Award
- Hong Kong Internet Domain Registration Company Limited 2011 “Best Website Design” Award
- Mediazone Magazine 2011 “Most Worthy Company” Award
- China Expo 2010 Asia Digital Media Award
- Hong Kong Creative Industry Award 2007 — “Best Lifestyle” award
With Andy’s vast experience and impeccable track record, there is no doubt he will be able to lead NOIZchain, his next big venture, to success, and in the case of this venture, Andy is very adamant in his beliefs as to the potential influence blockchain technology will have on the world. He states, “Blockchain is a very powerful platform. If the government and public sectors could only understand how to use this technology, they could change the world. The power to make the world better is in their decentralized hands.” It will be very exciting to see where his first blockchain project will lead him.