Balance Your Hormones with Natural Supplements
Everyone has heard of supplements and has an idea of why they are so beneficial. You know that supplements contain vital nutrients that are needed for optimal health. What you may not know is that supplements are effective at balancing the hormones in the body. Using supplements is a great solution for hormone balancing, but you should not think that it is the best or only solution.
Due to all of the myths, you must learn more about the genuine benefits of supplements. There is a chance that taking supplements regularly could improve your hormone levels significantly. First, learn more about hormonal imbalance and how to identify it.
Recognize the Common Symptoms
1. “I am always tired” — Constant fatigue is the most common sign of unstable hormones. Anyone who works cannot continue working and feeling tired all the time. Getting enough sleep does help, but you could still get tired during the day.
2. “I am still gaining weight” — Everyone gains weight after eating a heavy meal or slacking off. As you get older, your system slows down and you become less able to lose weight. But when you are dieting, exercising and still not losing weight, you have a hormonal imbalance, particularly in the thyroid gland. Some hormones make you feel too hungry, so you eat more calories than recommended in one day.
3. “I feel anxious” or “I feel depressed a lot” — You feel anxious when you do something that is unfamiliar and uncomfortable. You feel depressed when you feel so sad that you cannot function properly. However, if you feel anxious or depressed when you should not at all, there is a problem. That is why many depressed people take medication to stabilize their hormones. If you have a mental condition, consider looking into the health of your hormones.
4. “I can’t fall asleep at night” or “I wake up in the middle of the night” — You have nights when you are wide awake and not ready to sleep. You may think it is strength and endurance, but it could be a health problem. You know there is a problem when you wake up abruptly in the middle of the night. Certain medications, caffeine and alcohol are known to cause sleep problems, but you should also look into the role of hormones.
5. “I have no sex drive” — Both men and women have times when they perform poorly in bed. Sometimes, you are too tired or too jittery because of caffeine. In fact, there are a thousand reasons why you have a low libido. One reason is that the hormones are not working as normally as you like.
6. “Suddenly, I feel very hot” or “I feel very cold, but it’s warm outside” — These symptoms are known as hot flashes or chills, which are common in menopausal women. If you are cold in a warm room, or you are hot in a cool room, your hormones are not working properly. You do not have to be menopausal to suffer from these unstable hormones.
Natural supplements are shown to be effective in treating hormonal imbalances.
You should know that people take supplements to optimize their health. With the help of pills or powders, regulate every bodily function that affects how you live your life. There are several, different types of natural supplements that are known to improve your hormonal imbalance:
Maca Root is full of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that reduce hormonal imbalances. Boost your energy levels and increase your sexual drive. Feel less tired and rundown during the day. Maca root contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that are found in natural soaps and facial cleansers. Maca root, also known as Lepidium meyenii, is native to the Andes Mountains of Peru and used all over the world.
Probiotics are live bacteria that are used to replace bad bacteria in the intestines. When most people think of bacteria, they think of the bad kind without realizing that there is a good kind, too. The introduction of good bacteria is beneficial to your body’s digestion.
· Everyone needs an even balance of useful and harmful bacteria to be healthy. Probiotics regulate your hormone levels, strengthen your body’s immunity and stabilize your body’s bowel movements.
The recommended daily dosage of 1000 mg fish oil
Countless stores sell supplements of fish oil. The oils are extracted from fish tissues and contain various fatty acids, such as omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9. The fatty acids found in supplement capsules are difficult to find in regular foods. The most common source is oily fish, but many people do not eat fish regularly. Consuming fish oil every day is guaranteed to keep your hormones under control and reduce the risks of developing serious diseases.
Ashwagandha, also known as Withania somnifera and Indian ginseng, is a herbal plant native to India and China. It reduces stress hormones in the body, which helps you deal with anxiety, depression and insomnia. Cortisol is a hormone that must be regulated to experience good health.