The range of tools to Get Things Done can be daunting. Here’s a quick rundown of some tools I’ve used along the way. There is no one way to do it… it is called personal productivity for a reason.
- Field notes
- Make your own hipster PDA (here’s another take on them)
- Bullet Journal
- Behance (especially that Dot Grid book)
To-Do List Apps / Systems
- Apple’s Reminders (how to use Siri to help you)
- Google Keep (some great tips on using it to its full potential)
- Things (my personal favorite)
- Evernote (it supports t0-do lists!)
Reference / storage
Find a system that works to store your information and reference materials in a place where you can easily retrieve it.