Just one thing — hands off the ACA.
- Calling five GOP senators who broke (slightly) with the party to suggest slowing down the repeal.
Telling them I appreciate their efforts but if they’re still going to support a repeal, they need to first put forward a credible replacement. Currently the Senate is on track to dismantle:
- U.S. Veterans’ healthcare protections
- Children’s Healthcare Insurance Program protections
- Laws that prevent insurers from dropping people with pre-existing conditions
- Access to contraceptives
- The amendment that allows people to stay on their parents’ healthcare until they are 26
- Efforts to expand healthcare access for low-income Americans
who to call —
Senator Bob Corker (R-TN) — (202) 224–3344
Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) — (202) 224–6665
Senator Rob Portman (R-OH) — (202) 224–3353
Senator Susan Collins (R-ME)— (202) 224–2523
Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA)— (202) 224–5824