This first one is actually kind of fun.
- Hit Breitbart where it actually hurts — ad $$
- Go to Breitbart.com and screenshot the ad of an advertiser next to some of the offensive content on the site (don’t have to look very far)
- Tweet the screenshot + a polite note to the company and ask them to pull their advertising dollars from a misogynistic, racist, hate-filled fake news site
- copy @slpng_giants on your tweet so they can track progress on the campaign
It actually works!
Want to take a stand against Breitbart, the site formerly headed by Trump adviser Steve Bannon that Bannon once called…www.slate.com
2. Call the White House & Attorney General to brief the Electoral College on Russian interference in the election before Dec. 19 vote
AG: 202–514–2000, press 4 to comment
Keep trying if it’s busy!
The CIA has said that the Russian government sabotaged this election with the express purpose of aiding Donald Trump…www.dailykos.com
3. Sign a petition
President-elect Trump can bring back a special registration system that targets Muslim immigrants - unless President…action.aclu.org
4. Ask FB to add reminders for all election days
Facebook should help all Americans exercise their right to vote by implementing Election Day reminders for all local…actionsprout.io
5. Good reading
By George Lakoff The American Majority Hillary Clinton won the majority of votes in this year's presidential election…georgelakoff.com
These documents by the U.S. Army summarize an investigation into then-Maj. Gen. Michael T. Flynn for unauthorized…apps.washingtonpost.com